Now running Travel Writing workshops.
Three information – packed hours including both written and practical activities to set you on the road to becoming a published travel writer.
- What makes a topic interesting, finding the angle.
- Writing that catchy opening, building and holding interest in the body of the article.
- Supplying side bars and recourse boxes.
- Interviewing and use of quotes.
- Taking great photographs to accompany your article.
Preparing the Package:
- Identifying markets in terms of content, style, format.
- Approaching markets, pitching your idea / Mastering the art of the Query Letter
- The Pros and cons of queries, commissions and sending unsolicited articles.
The most important questions: Will I make any money? Get free opportunities? Have the pleasure of seeing my work in print?
Contact me for the next dates.